The farm is located between characteristic villages, rich in culture, history, delicious restaurants that offer the best of Tuscan cuisine. A few kilometers away is Montefollonico, a small medieval town, where he resided Ghino di Tacco, legendary bandit mentioned by Dante in the Divine Comedy. 5 km is Montepulciano, the country of the poet Poliziano and of the Vino Nobile, where every year, during the month of July, the “International construction site”, known all over the world. The farm is located about 10 km from Pienza, “ideal city” of the Renaissance, rebuilt by the will of Pope Pius II who was born here. At 12 km is located Monticchiello, a typical medieval village famous for its “teatro povero” which takes place during the summer; 20 km Chianciano Terme, famous spa since antiquity; at 23 km is located Chiusi, Etruscan city, home of the well-known Museo nazionale etrusco and important railway junction; to 28 km rises Montalcino, on whose hills the grapes that the esteemed Brunello is produced. We invite you to discover this wonderful place at any time of the year.
Starting from the farm there is the possibility to:
- trekking on the “Sentiero del Vin Santo“: a historical-naturalistic route, ideal for walking, riding or mountain biking. It extends for seven kilometers along the vicinal roads that according to historical documents, resume the ancient medieval road that connected the two Castles of Torrita and Montefollonico (with guide for groups and by reservation)
- horse riding in a nearby riding school (Torrita di Siena or Bettolle, on request)
- bike or mountain bike rent with delivery to the farm (on request).
- car rent and/or taxi call for transfers to and from airport or railway station.
- visit the thermal stations of the Crete Senesi, Valdichiana and Amiata (Sant’Albino di Montepulciano, Chianciano Terme, Rapolano Terme, Bagni San Filippo, Bagno Vignoni)
Services available to guests of the farm:
- free parking
- free Wi-Fi also in the park in front
- travel cot on reservation (2 cots available)
- in the apartments you will find bed linen and towels, depending on the number of people that are housed.
The change of linen is done once a week but the service can be done more frequently (for a fee), at the request of the host
- in the apartments there is everything necessary for the use of the kitchen.
- the breakfast will be Italian (various pastries, coffee and cappuccino), will be made at the request of the guest and will be considered an extra-booking fee.
Any other request can be made by email and you will get a quote on the cost of the service requested according to your needs.